Livin The Dream Boutique
TMLL Ultra Violet Self Tanner
Save your skin with our very own curated and branded line of self tanner. I’ve spent years trying EVERY brand out there. There are always pros and cons to ALL - so I made my own based on what I loved from all I’ve tried. The PERFECT Tanner is here. Every order comes with a FREE mitt for perfect application.
🍃 vegan friendly
🐇 cruelty free
🌾 gluten free
🕯 paraffin free
🍷 alcohol free
👍 phthalate free
👍 silicone free
👍 sulfate free
👉 paraben free
💜 Vitamins and minerals nourish your skin: sunflower seed oil, vitamin E, cocoa butter & rose hip oil
💜 Provides the ultimate non-streak, non-yellow / non-orange toned tan.
💜 No orange. 🍊
💜 No dirty black/brown residue. 🥴
💜 Smells good. 🧼
💜 4-6 hour developer. ⏰
💜 Lasts up to 2 weeks with proper pre-exfoliation & moisturizer. 👯♀️
💜 Works for every skin tone, from pale blue undertones to dark yellow and olive that just needs a “boost”
💜 Comes with a mitt for application and detailed instructions for the perfect glow.
💜 24 month shelf life!
🇺🇸 MADE IN THE USA
🌱 Vegan friendly
- Exfoliate. Use a washcloth to exfoliate the skin prior to applying a self-tanner. Most important step. Scrub really well around elbows and feet and ankles.
- Dry your skin completely.
- Apply foam in sections. Start with your legs. Use circular motions to blend. Move to your trunk, then chest. Finally your arms.
- Blend at your wrists and ankles. (Use only excess on mitt after larger sections - do not apply more tanner to the mitt for these areas.)
- Dilute over your joints, hands & feet. (I like the use just the excess on the mitts here, too)
- Give your skin time to dry completely. Wear dark loose clothing.
- Shower 4-6 hours after application - only rinsing, not scrubbing.
- Apply sunscreen or moisturizer every day.